Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm back and I'll post later. Prom comes first, I guess.


(I've uploaded everything on facebook, blogger's alittle troublesome so do wait ^_^ for both prom and sentosa photos!)


Let me reply to some tags first, then. Latest tags on top.



kaiying: emma! at my cousin's now post prom pics!
{all of the pictures with you and the rest (except the damn unglam ones) are on my facebook liao go kope your sis's account or something HAHA :D You were online just now but you weren't there! SEE YOU REALLY REALLY SOON IN HONGKONGLIFE IS BORING WITHOUT YOU AND ANNIA IN SINGAPORE ASHLEY WILL AGREE I BET!!! Can't wait to go shopping and movie watching and do everything nice with you girl ;D}

Cutie: i was honestly joking about the receipt thing luh zzz >< style="color: rgb(51, 204, 0);">{LOL I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE JOKING! nvm its INNOVATIVE and CREATIVE so she'll like it! though there's not much link -__- your fault hor!!! HAHA}

JIANLE!: HELLO EMMA!:D anyway referring to your post on Nov10, OMG YAMAPI!<3 style="color: rgb(51, 204, 0);">{HELLO JIANLE! :D YES OMG YAMAPI RIGHT PRODAI IS DAMN NICE! I can see you're a really great big fan eh! ;D}

Jiaye: DUCK TILES!
{LOO CAN TALK TO THEM WHILE LOO-ING!}

peixuan: hey mama! i'm in the airport using the com. =) MISS YOU KAY!!!! LOVE YOU TOO!!! ^^ haha.. BE GOOD.
{HEY XUANEEE!! You're gonna be back soon right ;D MISS YOU LOVE YOU TOO!!! be good too did you buy anything LOL!! anyway I have to tell you something when you get back ):}

ray: hey LOL i still cant view your posts with IE... ;D
{I'll try to fix that problem asap! OOPS I REALISED YOU CAN'T SEE THIS LOL}

gtgw: hello
{hi}

peixuan: LOVE YOU MAMA!!! GLAD YOU ENJOYED ALL THE THINGS! XD hohoho.. =) heh. FARTY! LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN TO AHS CHOIR!!! XD hohoho..
{XUANEE!!! I SURE DID ^_^ YOU'RE COMING BACK SOON, YAY! hmm I'll still have something to day ): }

Cutie
: heyhey. when you free? mom ask us to go visit piano teacher (:
{hahaha that's over already and its still your fault!!! LOL jk}

Jesslin: wow after i opened ur blog my download from 3hrs more jump to 9hrs ._.||
{o_O HOW COME?! and since you couldn't see my sms or tag...HAPPY BELATED BELATED BIRTHDAY YOU LOOKED GREAT THAT DAY :D}

anna
: hey poopoo head upload e photos!!
{I've uploaded them but blogger deleted all the captions eh ):}

ken
: violent HAHA :D
{its called FUN haha}

leongying`
: EMMS EMMS EMMS :)
leongying`
: hello emmmmms :)
{YINGZYINGZYINGZ HELLO YINGZZZ! :D}

frank tank: if you cant sing live, somethings wrong.
frank tank
: thats right. power but sounds horrible. she ruined the performance with jimmypage at beijing 2008
{):}

leongying`
: LEONA LEWIS' VOICE IS JUST POWEEEER.
{TOTALLLAYEEE :D}

terie: anyway, the family tree is going to be quite big. like, really BIG
terie: freaking hell pregnant again?? add "adulterous pair" on the link between chloe and ryan.seperate the males from the females!!!!
{REALLLLLLLLY BIG. she won't get pregnant anymore yaye :D omg disturbia. THERE'S ALWAYS WEEKDAYS YOU'RE FREE RIGHT}

ray
: eh wahlao I DONT LOOK LIKE A STUPID HAMSTER. haha.
{MAYBE YOU DO!!! oops you can't see this again! ):}

neighbour
: this is a scarily small world! HAHA
{I STILL CAN'T FORGET MY BRO'S REACTION FROM WHAT YOU GUYS TOLD ME LOL. come more often you can always bring more hamsters home!!!}

No comments: